"50% of adults have at least one chronic health condition and 25% of adults have two or more chronic health conditions."
-The Institute For Functional Medicine
"Nearly one-third of the U.S. population is deficient in at least one essential vitamin or mineral."
-Chris Kresser. Unconventional Medicine (2017).
Most chronic health conditions stem from years of sub-optimal cellular function. Sub-optimal function speeds aging and "wear and tear" on the body and mind, eventually leading to noticeable symptoms that affect quality of life and potentially serious health issues.
Although some bodily function is out of our control, sub-optimal function typically stems from controllable environmental and lifestyle factors. Some examples are stress, inflammation, poor diet, lack of exercise, and nutrient deficiency.
By taking a patient's genetic tendencies, health history, lifestyle, functional heath exams, and lab tests into consideration we can typically identify and address the cause of your sub-optimal function or chronic health complaint with the goal of either reversing you back to optimal function, slowing disease progression, or improving quality of life through addressing CAUSE NOT SYMPTOMS.
About Dr. Miller
Dr. Miller's primary goal is to assess and address your health risks through natural, preventive, and complementary methods. Dr. Miller practices with an individualized and cause focused approach that addresses the complex interactions of all body systems, lifestyle, and environmental influences. He uses your history, lab tests, and functional examination procedures to identify and address the CAUSE of your health complaint NOT the SYMPTOMS.
- Over a decade of experience working with patients using natural methods to help address and/or prevent chronic health problems.
- Owned two thriving brick and mortar clinics in Colorado, specialized in improving whole body function and managing risk for future chronic health concerns.
- Certified in Functional Medicine, Applied Kinesiology, Chiropractic Medicine, Physical Therapeutics, and Dry Needling
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine, American Chiropractic Association, and Colorado Chiropractic Association.
- Dr. Miller's passion for preventive and natural healthcare drives him to continually pursue, learn, and adapt the most evidence-based and current natural treatment methods.
- Dr. Miller received his BS at Indiana University and his DC (Doctor of Chiropractic Degree) from the National University of Health Sciences in Chicago. His certifications and extensive post-grad education includes: Clinical Nutrition (2017), Practical Applications for Orthopedic Conditions (2016), Functional Medicine: Brain Research and Therapy (2015), Advanced Dry Needling Certification for Sports Medicine, Trauma, and Rehabilitation (2014), Dry Needling Certification for Sport Medicine, Trauma, and Rehabilitation (2013), Functional Medicine Certification Module I & II (2013), Optimizing Female Fertility (2013), Management of Common Clinical Syndromes (2012), Neuro-Endo-Immune Certification (NEI-2011), Board Certified Chiropractor (2010), Board Certified in Physical Therapeutics (2010), Certified in Applied Kinesiology (2009), Combination Fatty Acid Therapy (2012), Depression: An Inflammatory Condition (2012), Chiropractic Research Year in Review (2011), Clinical Nutrition 1 & 2 (2010), Applied Kinesiology 100 hours (2009), Chiropractic Manipulation Reflex Technique (2009), Applied Kinesiology 100 hours (2006).